What We Do Best
We're so happy you're
When you are facing everyday pressure from school, work, friends, relationships, busy schedules, you can quickly feel at odds with your body or lost in your self care. Then, you layer on the mixed messages from social media and you can go down a spiral with negative thoughts on what you “should” or “shouldn’t be” doing.
And that is why I’m so happy you’re here!
Imagine being able to trust your body again, to take what it needs and leave what it doesn’t – this opens up space to focus on what’s really important (and fun!) in your life!
"Be messy and complicated and afraid and show up anyways."
~ Glenn Doyle
what Are you struggling with?
Areas of Specialty
Eating Disorder Recovery
Intuitive Eating-Based Sports Nutrition
Build your Food freedom Roadmap
Step One: get to know each other
Step two: build your roadmap
Step Three: Reflect
With all of the options...
Your Journey starts here
Check out the layers of support you can choose from:
Individual Virtual Support
Treatment plans based on diagnosis
Small Group Support
- HAppily Fed & Restored (for period recovery)
- Happily Fed (an intuitive eating group)
Happily Fueled Runners – with built-in community support
I will help you every step of the way
You have questions & I have answers
Important things for you to know.
At the present time, Christina is a provider for BCBS-IL. This coverage may extend to other states based on licensure laws.
Current states eligible for insurance coverage include:
- New York
- West Virginia
- New Hampshire
In the event that you carry insurance that I am considered out of network, you will need to self pay for sessions or use your FSA / HSA.
I can provide you with a superbill (itemized receipt) that you can submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement. Reimbursement is based on your policy standards. For more info, please call your insurance company “member services” line to verify how reimbursement works under your current insurance policy.
Please note, I cannot submit directly on your behalf. I can only supply you with the appropriate paperwork.
Do I have nutrition counseling coverage on my insurance plan?
- The CPT code to provide is 97802 & 97803 for 1:1 sessions and 97804 for groups.
Will my diagnosis be covered?
- The diagnosis ICD-10 code is: Z71.3
- I always code using preventative coding to maximize the number of visits you receive from your insurance carrier
How many visits do I have per calendar year?
- Your carrier will let you know how many visits they are willing to cover. Depending on the carrier, the number of visits vary from 0 to unlimited depending on medical need.
Have I met my deductible?
- In the event you have a deductible, I will not be able to initially bill your insurance company directly.
- I will provide you with the appropriate documentation to submit to your insurance company to show receipt of services. This will allow you to pay down your deductible. Once your deductible has been met and you have nutrition services on your policy, I can then directly bill your insurance company.
Do I have a co-pay for nutritional counseling?
- For most insurance companies, I am considered a specialist. Therefore, your specialist co-pay is applicable and is payable at the time of service. This information is often apparent on the front of your actual insurance card.
Great question! Every person may need different levels of support depending on their own story. I always start with the discovery call so I can hear your story and help determine the best path for you. This can be one specific option or a more layered approach (which is very common!).